Thursday, April 10, 2014

One Thing Big Pharma, Big Medicine, Big Tobacco and Thier Government Buddies Hate!


Source
So. You smoke tobacco... I did for 38 years. Now my lungs are pretty much shot and my chances of ageing gracefully are gone. My choice, my consequence.
They say hindsight is 20/20 but I sure wish I had never made the choice to start.

If you smoke...  QUIT NOW!.

Easier said than done.. I know. Having tried everything under the sun with limited success, I understand the difficulty in kicking this useless habit.

Truth is.. a lot of Big Businesses profit enormously from peoples use of tobacco products.

They don't want you to quit. They PRETEND to want you to quit. They have all kind of "quit smoking" aids they will gladly sell you. They know their snake oil "quit" products are mostly worthless but it puts a few more fiat dollars in their bank accounts.

- Big Medicine profits from your illness, i.e. cancer, emphysema.
- Big Pharma profits from an endless list of drugs to keep you breathing till your cash runs out.
- Big Tobacco profits from... well, all the various tobacco products they sell the addicted folks.
- Their Government Buddies profit from passing laws to keep the above groups making obscene profits. Don't forget the taxes generated too.

That brings me to the thing all these groups mentioned above hate.

Personal vaporizers for nicotine replacement or the:

P.ersonal
E.lectronic
N.icotine
I.halation
S.ystems

Seriously though.. these devices have caused more people to drop tobacco than anything I have ever seen. It actually amazes me! So simple and so effective.

Now these are NOT e-cigarettes!

See the difference:

This is an e-cigarette - WORTHLESS!




Personal Vaporizer

More types of personal vaporizers

 Personal vaporizers use a tank that holds a liquid containing pharmaceutical grade nicotine and a FDA approved flavoring. The carrier liquids for the nicotine and the flavoring all have a VERY good safety profile when ingested into human bodies. If you want to know more, go here..

Now, inhaling anything except pure air is probably not a good idea but... the vaporized liquids used for "vaping" are a LOT less toxic than the over 4000 chemicals in your average tobacco smoke!
The big thing to me is, there are no combustion products, no carbon monoxide, no smoke particles, and no tar.

Remember, this is something to use if you are a tobacco smoker and want to quit. It is a "healthier" alternative. It is NOT something to start up just to be cool!

I make no claims as to the safety or consequences of using Personal Vaporizers. I present this information for those seeking a viable method to break the bonds of tobacco slavery.

And... possibly piss off some Big Business and Big Government somewhere as a bonus...


Peace,
Avops

Information used in this blog is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know they say the more minerals in the lungs the better. Silver colloide, cooking in copper, drinking out of silver. Theory is the metals get in the lungs and help take the place of damaged villi.

Anonymous said...

I quit smoking. I took the Homer Simpson method. Therapy was too expensive so I just stopped doing it.

Information used in this blog is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.